Heading now to Summit 2013. Christian Alliance for Orphans is saying the summit is SOLD OUT. We are just so excited to know that thousands of persons who are passionate about doing something about the global orphan crisis are heading to Nashville to join together to plan and strategize on what is next.
After the recent gathering in November with Transform World in Indonesia, we are believing in a major breakout of people activated and aggressive in making a difference. Something is happening folks! Something big and we need you to get on board - join the movement. There is so much you can do!
1. Speak up for the orphan!
2. Defend the orphan!
5. Support others working in the movement!
6. Head out to a short term mission team to bring joy into the life of an orphan!
7. Become a foster parent!
8. Develop a fund raising plan to support families who want to adopt!
9. Purchase an airline ticket for a family adopting internationally.
10. Purchase books for adoptive parents and send them these little gifts of parenting helps.
11. Sponsor a child through a mission group.
Want more ideas? Contact us we have others. In the meantime:
STOP - for the one in front of you.
LOOK - through the eyes of God.
LISTEN - to what the Holy Spirit would have you do!
AND THEN AFTER NASHVILLE? We are off to Ukraine for some major training. Lynn and I will be training Christian adoptive parents in three different cities....helping families understand the Impact of Trauma on the Lives of Children coming from crisis families. Giving families skills that will help healing and moving forward in their family lives. We are honored to be working with My Home in Ukraine once again. More on this later.
KEEP BELIEVING - A WORLD WITHOUT ORPHANS