EXPERIENCING THE OPEN HEAVEN
Seeing God's Hand at Work
"...let the little children come unto me..."
We just spent a week out in the village of Khwai, Botswana. This village of around 450 persons is one that has shown us clearly how by pouring love into the darkness - offering hope - helping others see their worth and being consistent and unwavering -
THE HEAVENS ARE OPENING AND BLESSINGS ARE POURING OUT IN THIS LITTLE VILLAGE
Check this out:
- Education Center has opened officially for the Pre-School AND other education projects - we had an opening session - 35 children are enrolled at this time - 17 more want to enroll. This project took just 14 months from the time we envisioned this in October 2017 - to the completion of the rebuilding of the vacant building. We stepped into this with our partners in Botswana - Bushways Foundation and Netlasana Charity Organization with help in funding from our partner Orphan's Promise!
|JUST A LITTLE GATHERING TO SAY HELLO|
|CAN YOU TELL THEY ARE HAPPY|
- Spent the week working with the teachers on Trauma Informed Care and Sensory Integration Strategies for little ones who have suffered from Neglect, Abuse, Domestic Violence, Parental Alcoholism, etc.
|PHETSO - A QUALIFIED TEACHER|
IN CHARGE AND NOW LIVING IN THE VILLAGE
|TEACHERS ARE READY|
- Lynn worked with a group of 22 young men who want a church or a dependable time to come together to learn, pray and grow spiritually. One young man - asked Lynn - "Please help me become a pastor!"
|HOME SWEET HOME - GREAT THATCHED ROOF!|
|VILLAGE RAIN -UNDERCOVER WITH A NICE FIRE|
- Met with the leadership of the village - about getting all the Primary School children back into the village as soon as possible and into the Primary School that was built this year - now being held "hostage" by a government standoff. The leadership of the village is ready to take charge and push this opening.
|the EDUCATION CENTER FOR THE PRE-SCHOOL|
|ALL EARS TO LYNN AS HE STARTED SOME EXERCISES|
|SO READY TO START CLASSES - EVEN CAME TO THE OPENING|
WITH HIS BACKPACK!
- Engaged a team of the spiritual leaders in the village for a time of prayer and to make a plan for regular prayer times - something they desperately want.
|GREAT PARTNERSHIP WITH NETLASANA CHARITY|
ORGANIZATION AND BUSHWAYS FOUNDATION
- Met with a group of managers from several of the Khwai lodges - conducting training on Trauma and other leadership areas - to help the leaders better understand how to work with those persons they employ who come from the village where they have experienced abuse and other traumatic events.
|LOVE ME MOMENT|
|WE ARE THE HOPE AND PROMISE HE SPOKE OF|
YOU CAN JOIN THE ONGOING WORK OF THE PROJECT
GO TO THE DONATE BUTTON
(We need $10,000 next month for this and other specific immediate needs related to Kyrgyzstan, India, and Botswana)