NEEDS IN KYRGYZSTAN
THIS IS DANGEROUS. The wall is failing and we are most concerned about it tumbling down if a child should happen to run into it or crash a bike into the wall.
We have two bikes at Dayspring that 10 children use and share. They were gifts to Dasha and Anya at Christmas from their sponsors. All the children have leaned to ride and ride inside the property – not on the roads.
We have also discovered that the same side of the house is getting serious eroding from rain that is not escaping the front. We need to put a water trough on the front.
We are seeking help. We have been given estimates of about $800 for the new wall and likely about $400 for the water trove.
WOULD you consider being a sponsor or a partial sponsor for this need?
SPONGY AND LIKE POWDER
NEEDING A WATER TROUGH ON THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE
DAMAGE AND EROSION OF THE FRONT FOUNDATION
THE FENCE TO BE REPLACED
Several needs to share with you.
1. New wall - $800
2. Water Trough for Dayspring - $400
3. Replace a window at Jeremiah House - one window at a time. $200 (we have 8 to replace)
4. Closet for the girls at Jeremiah House (they are keeping their clothing folded on the floor) - $350
5. New door for Jeremiah House - $350
6. Gate for Jeremiah House - present one needs replaced - $800