Getting Things Done – And Planning for What is Next
HEY - DON'T LET ANY GRASS GROW UNDER YOUR FEET!
|Please to give each participant their own book.|
Thank you sponsor!
Lynn met with 6 couples at a local gathering on Wednesday evening. He gave each person a copy of our book Forever Together. They worked on Chapter 5 – Budgeting together. It was an evening with lots of discussion and lots of interest.
This local gathering is committed to helping their families – working on marriage, working on parenting and becoming all God would have them become.
- · In addition, the wall at Dayspring is almost completed – a safe wall for children while playing.
- · The puppies are growing and will soon find new homes.
- · There is a plan in place to put an eve trough in the front of Dayspring – preventing more damage to the foundation and front of the house.
- · Life Skills is off to a good start at the orphanage.
- · Ruby’s last day of training for Russia is tomorrow.
- · A new agreement with the mayor’s office in Tokmok for Dayspring and Jeremiah House should be signed by tomorrow.
- · All materials are ready to go to the Summit – just need to do the final printing once back in Canada for the overnight.
- · Discovery Project has a plan for another training.
- · Olga (our Residential Director in Kyrgyzstan) is preparing to go to Bucharest for a training program she won a grant to attend (with all expenses paid) – how to work with children with disabilities – physical, social, emotional and intellectual. WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO BE SENDING HER TO THIS WONDERFUL TRAINING IN HUNGARY!
- · Lynn and Ruby preparing for the upcoming May training events in Ukraine where we will be working with adoptive parents in three different cities in the South – teaching about Trauma and becoming trauma informed, as well as doing leadership training with key NGO leaders who are critical in working together for Ukraine Without Orphans
- · And so much more…..so excited to have His Grace and Mercy to give us strength and courage.