WATCHING THE HAND OF GOD
We stand in humble praise and adoration at the hand of God in so many ways. We are sitting here in Bangalore, India today looking at the work of ministry for our team in Kyrgyzstan, India, and on. We bow and say - Thank you, Lord.
And we are in thanksgiving for the wonderful life of our dear board member, Harvey Quinn who passed away this week....so thankful to have know him and be mentored by him - and as we grieve his passing, we find joy in his life's story and his commitment to LAMb and the work of ministry. He was a rock for us.
The many years of LAMb past do not equal the potential of LAMb future. May God Be the Glory...
1. The Kyrgyzstan Jeremiah 29:11 Eagles' Nest roof is going on - the fence to help in safety soon to be added on one side.
2. A new girl will be joining our Jeremiah family! She is from a local orphanage and has no one to help her. She will live with our Dayspring children and parents.
3. Kyrgyzstan Without Orphans Conference is over and was successfully held in Karakul with over 60 participants - learning about adoption, foster care and bringing children into families and OUT OF ORPHANAGES.
4. Reports coming in from Bangladesh - our new trainers are spreading the word and doing training across their network...meeting the needs of children who are traumatized and needing healing interventions.
5. India trainers we have been working with - having met and trained over 800 persons in the last four months. Training in Trauma Informed Care - and promoting CHILDREN IN FAMILIES - NOT ORPHANAGES.
6. The Child Healing Center in Bangalore, India under construction.
7. Our South Africa team - serving in Khwai putting on roofs on huts destroyed in the recent flood - ongoing work with this wonderful project.
8. The Senior Center in Maun, Botswana under construction - little by little - and fundraising ongoing....with a bike marathon to be held for the project in July in Barrie, Ontario!
9. Our Tajikistan team strong and ready for more intervention training.
10. Bringing the Training of Trainers together for the Child Status Index - to serve globally.
11. Seeing the gardens starting to flourish at the Eagles' Nest Life Skill farm.
12. Training foster and adoptive parents in different parts of the globe.
13. Helping develop systems for interventions of Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Botswana, Ethiopia, South Africa, Bangladesh, India, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Nicaragua
14. Building skills for those serving in orphanages in Nicaragua
15. BRINGING THE GOOD NEWS OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER - TO SONS AND DAUGHTERS.
The voice of our Father cries out for the children - and reminds us daily of the many across the globe who are homeless, helpless and hurting. .... with no one to help them. May our partners be strengthened and ready to serve - may we be the eyes, ears, hands and feet to serve them and prepare them for the work of ministry. May our imperfections be minimized and the strength given to us by our Heavenly Father take precedence.
WE THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING US! WE CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU. YOU ARE IN EVERYTHING WE DO.
|CHILD STATUS INDEX|
|CHILD HEALING CENTER - INDIA|
|NEW ROOF - KYRGYZSTAN|
|TRAINING OF TRAINERS - INDIA|
|GLOBAL TRAINERS - CHILD STATUS INDEX|
|THANKFUL HEARTS - GLOBALLY|