FLEXIBILITY - DID I SAY FLEXIBILITY?
- LEAVE BISHKEK - 4 HOUR FLIGHT - CHECK
- SIT IN MOSCOW - 5 HOURS WAITING FOR FLIGHT TO KIEV - CHECK
- FLIGHT TO KIEV - 1.25 HOURS - CHECK
- WAIT IN KIEV FOR TRAIN TO KHERSON - 3 HOURS - CHECK
- TAKE 12 HOUR TRAIN RIDE TO KHERSON - CHECK
- WAIT IN KHERSON 4 HOURS BEFORE TRAINING BEGINS - CHECK
- TRAINING IN KHERSON FOR 30 LEADERS AND ADOPTIVE PARENTS - 3 HOURS - CHECK
- DINNER WITH MY HOME LEADERSHIP - 2 HOURS - CHECK
- BED - OH MY....CHECK - TIME TO GO AGAIN...DAY 2 COMING UP
We arrived to have a visitor come to the training site - "Please will you stay one more day and come to the Bible College and teach for the day - we have graduating students and they would so benefit from your teaching before they head out into the world." Hmmm now that is a hard sell. Lynn will stay and Ruby will head back to Kiev alone on the 12 hour train. Lynn will get an overnight car ride to Kiev - after the full day at the Bible College, CHECK!!!!!!
EPHESIANS 4:12, we love that we can be available to teach and equip. What a time such as this.
SERVING IN UKRAINE THIS WEEK,
Lynn and Ruby