The video is an example of one way to work toward the goal of UWO. We work closely with Alliance who is the catalyst to this movement in Ukraine. Heading to Ukraine today is both exciting and challenging - as we will be there for such a short time. Here are our plans for the time there:
1. Work with our ILDC staff (see their blog - www.ildcua.blogspot.com)
2. Visit the home for the disabled men and women in Barye Oglie. Take aide to them, things they have requested to help them - adult diapers, potties, toilet seats.
3. Contact and visit the pastor of the church LAMb purchased several years ago.
4. Connect with the pastor of the church in Krivoy Rog
5. Visit Turat - the young man who is in Ukraine attending seminary - he is from Kyrgyzstan.
6. Take aide to the baby hospital.
7. Bless a young man in Luganst - as a request from one of our followers.
8. Work with our Adopt Ukraine staff person to make plans for 2011 - wanting to make an even bigger impact for 2011.
9. Check on several other small projects and take aide to each.
Follow the blog...
UPDATE ON ASIMBA IN KYRGYZSTAN
As you all know - little Asimba won the hearts of our team - and we have a sponsor for her. Her heart surgery has been postponed several times and once again we are facing a postponment. She is now scheduled to go into the hospital next week. Please pray for a quick and successful operation for her. We will keep you updated.
FULL ON THE GROUND TEAM RETURNING TO KYRGYZSTAN SOON
We leave the first of March - in country for 2 1/2 months
Jayne and David about two weeks after - in country for 3 months
Julie and John soon after that - in country for 3 months
In Kyrygstan watch LAMb work to do the following:
1. DAYSPRING OPENING FOR CHILDREN
2. POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW SEMINARY
3. CELL GROUPS
4. WORK WITH TWO UNIVERSITIES
5. TRAINING - FOR CRISIS FAMILIES, BIRTH FAMILIES, ADOPTIVE FAMILIES
6. PROMOTING A KYRGYZSTAN WITHOUT ORPHANS MOVEMENT -
7. PREPARING FOR THE CONFERENCE TO ADDRESS DIVERTING CHILDREN FROM ORPHANGE PLACEMENT
AND MORE.......AND MORE......AND MORE
We praise God for your support and help in all we do. Dayspring, Adopt Ukraine, ILDC-Kyrgyzstan, ILDC-Ukraine and more would not exist without YOU~!