Wednesday, October 20, 2010
DAYSPRING IN KYRGYZSTAN IS FOR CHILDREN TO BE HAPPY
The sadness of children breaks our hearts - children who cannot live with their families due to abuse, neglect or abandonment. Yet we pray to bring hope and happiness to the hearts of children who would otherwise be orphans in this country of Kyrgyzstan. This video speaks of the hearts we all have for children who will soon come to our Dayspring home....Let us prepare the best place possible for them. Let us teach and prepare them for families and for adulthood. Let us help them know who they are in Christ and what their special purpose in life is. Join us and dream!
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (104)
- ► 2013 (99)
- ► 2012 (176)
- ► 2011 (171)
- OPPORTUNITY TO REALLY MAKE AN IMPACT
- ENDING THE TIME HERE FOR NOW
- OUR TEAM IN KYRGYZSTAN IS AMAZING
- THE GIVING KEEPS GIVING AND RECEIVING
- EACH DAY A NEW CHANCE TO SEE UKRAINE AND KYRGYZSTA...
- KYRGYZ AND UKRAINE NETWORKING FOR CHILDREN
- WORKING UP RIVER BY TEACHING AND TRAINING
- MERCY FOUNDATION'S TENTH ANNIVERSARY
- SHEPPARDS AT WORK
- DAYSPRING IN KYRGYZSTAN IS FOR CHILDREN TO BE HAPP...
- INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER OF...
- KYRGYZSTAN AND UKRAINE WITHOUT ORPHANS
- FATHER'S HOUSE - A PROGRAM OF EXCELLENCE
- WHAT A DAY - AND MORE TO COME
- IMAGINE THE COLD - NIGHTS WITH NO HEAT
- OUR FRIENDS AT THE HOME FOR DISABLED MEN
- WHY WE BELIEVE IN DAYSPRING FAMILY LIFE RESOURCE C...
- TODAY IS THE START OF A CHANGE FOR CHILDREN
- TAKING ART SUPPLIES TO THE HOME FOR DISABLED MEN -...
- DAYSPRING DELIVERY OF DINING ROOM TABLE AND CHAIRS...
- ▼ October (20)