Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WHEN RADICAL TAKES ACTION - THINGS HAPPEN

HER NAME IS PAM AND SHE IS A RADICAL.

I was overwhelmed by an email I received today. This wonderful woman is a true Radical. She is walking the radical road and we are so honored to know her. She has helped us with needs in Kyrgyzstan and has helped many others on our team. Recently she went to Cambodia and served those craving to have dignity and hope returned. Look at one of her RADICAL MOMENTS:

Cambodia was very good. God moved in so many ways it was crazy good!

Perhaps the most impressive to me was a psychotic woman suffering from hallucinations which become worse when she drinks alcohol had heard my testimony and presentation of the gospel to the crowd. Later she positioned her chair away from everyone, did not want anyone to touch her, and the local people said this is typical of her...she is paranoid and prefers to be alone. But when she saw me, she rushed to me, sobbing, not saying words, and kept "sniffing" my face (a sign that means "I agree with you"). She could not quit hugging me and stroking my hair. I hugged her tight for the longest time, prayed over her, and then we sat her in a chair next to me. She kept smiling at me, sniffing me, all the time rejecting the male pastor who tried to talk to her. But she agreed to let me and a village female Christian pray over her. Isn't that awesome? All I could think was how Jesus said whoever receives us, receives Him, and how we know He is the CHrist because the poor have the gospel preached to them....How else could she understand the gospel in light of her severe mental illness? I am so amazed and stunned. I felt like I saw Jesus, and got a glimpse of what it must have been like for Him to heal the crowds, and to have people experience the light in their souls that is spoken of in 2 Cor.4:1-6.

Grace and safe travels!
Pam


Now, if that doesn't bring tears to your eyes! Pam - we are so honored to know you and to see you walking the RADICAL ROAD. We are looking for others to do the same.

NOTE TO THE RADICALS OUT THERE ------LET'S GET WALKING!

No comments:

Blog Archive