BEAUTY FROM ASHES
How can we ever thank you enough?
our North American partners!
|Working full time, after two years of study at the IUCA college - planning to move forward with success in next year to
Bishkek - IT school.
- some of our families that have been reunited with one of our Dayspring girls
- youth celebrating last bell from this year at school
- friends and partners in Kyrgyzstan who have never let us down
- the pastor from our KG church and his wife coming to show their love and support
- partners who have helped us build, repair and restore both physical properties and emotional minds and hearts of are youth
- so much more
THIS WAS A NIGHT OF CELEBRATION!
|University - deans list - going to USA with scholarship from US Embassy program
to study for a year (his Senior University year).
|just turned 17 - graduated from Grade 9 - technical school next?
Will spend summer in Russia with her birth father!
|Our doctor that never lets us down.
|Country Director (Zina) and Kg Pastor - who are always there for us and our youth.
|preparing for the celebration - LAST BELL AND THANKS TO ALL
|FAMILIES FOR ALL THREE - PERMANENCY ACCOMPLISHED
|BUILDING FRIENDS AND RESILIENCY
"friends mean everything!"
|NEVER lets us down - repairs, friendship and encouragement galore!
|Jeremiah House - Family "togetherness and love!"
|success and with her sister - permanency
|My sister - serving full time - Eagle's Nest
and friends that are more than friends - encouragers, helpers and healers
"they all care to the depts of their being!"
|Our KG pastor - funny with his wife - always a phone call away
more than a pastor and wife - they are friends that touch our hearts and the
hearts of our children at Jeremiah 29:11
|and the Wrights - always generous to invite us and our children to
the activities that go on at his farm
|and the beautiful family from Loads of Love - committed and talented - friends for years...
|the vendors that love our youth and help in every way they can
Gula and Janna