LEADERSHIP TRAINING FOR 19 PARTICIPANTS
It is exciting to see the results of ILDC in Ukraine - we are looking at over 200 training days for the fiscal year! That is awesome.
- In addition, we have distributed almost 1,000 books of Wounded Children Healing Homes
- Distributed almost 1,000 books of Telling the Truth to Your Foster or Adoptive Child
- Complete the requirements of our grant from the German Embassy
- Developed and published a booklet on Child Sexual Abuse
- Developed trainers in the area of Child Sexual Abuse, Trauma and several other parenting topics
- Conducted and partnered with several conferences
- Helped over 50 families who have adopted and needed help with issues around parenting
- Worked with many crisis families to ensure they are supported and encouraged to work on keeping their family together
- AND SO MUCH MORE....
Leadership here working on how you can cast a vision and demonstrate leadership.
Notice the professional materials made available for the participants in the training.
We are so thankful to our sponsors for caring about this and ensuring we can honor our participants with quality materials and conditions.
Leadership took the training very seriously.
And were intense when learning.
Building new partnerships and relationships between the different NGO's and government offices.
A little lecture on being Intentional, Focused with our Interventions...
just a little leadership content to help participants understand being strategic in
all they do.
And of course there is always time for a little laughter and fun!
SOON TO BE OUR LEADERSHIP TRAINERS...
Vika (ILDC staff project manager with Adopt Ukraine;) Lena (independent trainer for ILDC); Luba (contract trainer - works with gov't agency); Vika (Children's Center staff - contract trainer); Lena (independent trainer for ILDC)
And if our organization is to be strategic
WE MUST DEVELOP TRAINERS
OUR NEW TRAINERS FOR LEADERSHIP
THEY ARE MENTORING IN AND WILL BE COACHED
AND TAKE OVER THIS SERIES IN THE FUTURE!
NATIONALS TRAINING NATIONALS