Wednesday, October 10, 2012

" I AM SURE I CAN LEARN TO DO THIS!"



MANAGING THE HOT LINE FOR CHILDREN
FINDING FOSTER HOMES
TEACHING THE WORKERS IN THE FIELD
HELPING GRADUATING ORPHANS
GETTING DOCUMENTS FOR YOUTH
HELPING YOUTH GET THEIR PROMISED HOUSING

All this and more is the responsibility of these workers from Ulan Ude, Siberia.  They work tirelessly out in the field to support the workers who do the direct services.  They are part of a Center for Excellence - a creation of the National Foundation for the Prevention to Cruelty to Children - NFPCC.  This foundation is committed here in Russia to make a difference and they really do.  For example this center of excellence excells in Russia with their innovation to working with children and crisis families. They are the leaders in equipping the workers and ensuring they are ready and able to do the job.

Oh yes, when things get difficult,  they hear themselves and others saying,  "I cannot do this!"

Then they are reminded...Children are Waiting!

As one of my group said today - With this support and these great ideas and skills from NFPCC,  

" I KNOW I CAN LEARN TO DO THIS!"


No comments:

Blog Archive