HAPPINESS IS SEEING THEIR HEARTS THROUGH THEIR FACES
Dayspring Family Life Resource Center is bubbling with little girls - happy and well cared for. Here are some of the wonderful things reported when we had our first "back home" meeting with all of them.
1. Parents are visiting the girls often -as are siblings, and other family members.
2. Family members are sharing with their girls that they are safe and this is a good place while they are working on getting their own lives back together.
3. Youngest girls are being tutored and prepared to enter school this Fall - Dasha is doing THE BEST!!!!
4. Dasha (heart surgery completed) is showing so much more energy and is looking so much healthier - great skin color!
5. Vice Prime Minister visited the home and said, "This is wonderful. Can you be a resource for us to learn how to put into place other foster families? We can use your expertise." (NOW THAT IS WHAT A PILOT IS ALL ABOUT!)
THANKS MOM FOR THE NEW DRESSES FOR THE DOLLS - THE GIRLS LOVED THEM AND THANKS L.STUART FOR ALL THE GIRLS CLOTHING - IT WAS A GREAT BIG HIT....They needed clothing too.
The LAMb Team