TODAY SEEDS WILL BE PLANTED AT DAYSPRING
We have an awesome team here - daughter Kim and her husband Randy; Pastor Ken and Jackie - all from Dayton, Ohio area. They are here for the grand opening of Dayspring Family Life Resource Center. Today they will begin the "planting of seeds" as they all gather at Dayspring with our LAMb team to plant the first seeds - this being the garden.
In just a few days the open house and official opening of Dayspring will take place and at that time, there will be a wonderful opening of the home to children who would otherwise have gone to an orphanage. The plan for Dayspring is simple -
families for children.
1. We will work with the birth family to reunite where possible.
2. Our staff will work with the local Mayor's Office to build an adoptive parent recruitment plan - finding adoptive families for children who cannot return to their birth families or extended families.
3. Working with the local mayor's office to provide training - for volunteers, workers, adoptive parents and birth parents.
4. Providing published resources for those working with children and families.
5. Being that resource center where those working with children can come and get help in areas where they are struggling.
OH - YES OUR HOPES ARE BIG - OUR VISION MIGHTY. HOWEVER WE HAVE A BIG GOD AND WE KNOW THIS IS JUST THE RIGHT THING TO DO. JOIN US ON THE JOURNEY OF A LIFETIME
DAYSPRING FAMILY LIFE RESOURCE CENTER - HOPE FOR KYRGYZSTAN!