We just received word that we were named in this weeks Tokmok Newspaper as one of the persons/groups who "help Tokmok." Both our names and the name of our organization were noted as "helpers of Tokmok." We are humbled to be mentioned. We do what we can, when we can and we have a fabulous team of workers, doing some fabulous work:
* David - creating new curricula for the Christian Schools of Mercy Foundation
* Jayne - developing the first foster care system in Kemim
* Don and Johanna - reworking the Life Skills to be published in Kyrgyzstan
* Lynn - working to develop the leadership skills of the staff at Mercy Foundation
* Natasha - working with me to develop a foster care, adoption and reunification program
* Chris - implementing a full specialization for the Humanatarian University to strengthen families
* Dr. Greenbaum - coming to deliver lectures for a week to professionals working with children
* Canadian Team - preparing to renovate, serve and build hope and dignity with children, seniors and the disabled
* YOU - OUR SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS WHO MAKE IT ALL POSSIBLE!
THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...