WE ARE ASKING FOR HELP!!!!!
FIRE DESTROYS FAMILY BELONGINGS
DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN
TANYA AND DABU good friends and ministry partners to all our team members here in Kyrgyzstan - had a fire in their home today. Everything is in ruins. We are asking for help - the situation with their fire is so complicated. Help is desperately needed.
They were preparing to leave for their daughters wedding next Friday - wedding clothing ruined, wedding gifts ruined, all their furniture ruined, clothing gone. Shattered dreams, shattered hopes and shattered joy for the upcoming days of wedding events.
|SEVERAL WEEKS AGO - ALONG THE RIVER FOR A PICNIC|
Most Kygyzstan families do not have EXTRAS - and this family has always been frugal - careful and have worked hard to sustain their family. There are no extras - no reserve - no insurance here in this country - just the devastation left from this fire. This fire - started by a plugged in hair dryer and has almost devastated them.
YET WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN BRING BACK HOPE - FAITH IN OTHERS AND EVEN JOY AMIDST THEIR SHATTERED DREAMS.
The fire was a smoldering fire - as the windows and doors were all closed tight in the house - the fire could not get oxygen to go into flames. When we arrived - there were red hot coals all over the floor.
- They have two daughters one little one 14 years old and the older one to be married soon.
- Both work at Mercy Foundation - Christian Charity here in Tokmok, Kyrgyzstan.
- Dabu has been a key helper for us for years - driving us, managing different renovations, etc.
- Tanya often serves with us at the senior home, in translating conversations and working as a manager of some of our activities.
- Both Tanya and Dabu are our partners in ministry activities and we want to help them.
WE ARE ASKING FOR YOUR HELP - WE SELDOM PLEAD THIS WAY - BUT WE ARE PLEADING NOW TO ALL OUR SPONSORS.
YOU CAN DONATE ON THE BLOG - JUST CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.