RUSLAN IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL
SURGERY WAS A SUCCESS AND HEALING
Ruslan is leaving the hospital today - and he is pleased with his Samaritans Feet shoes he received at Chui Orphanage during our shoe delivery to all the children and staff from the orphanage. His mother thanks everyone for their support for her son's surgery, medications and hospital stay. Little Ruslan will be returning to the orphanage and we ask for your continued prayers for him and his mother.
THANK YOU SPONSOR!
FROM KIEV, UKRAINE
- Worked with ILDC staff for week - strategic plan review and update in light of present situation in Ukraine. Support and encouragement to continue serving - the team is focused and forward thinking. Please continue to pray for Ukraine. Things are not settled here.
- Strengthening Family Conference starts today here in Kiev. We will have almost 200 parents attend this adoption and foster care conference. Our team is sharing five different breakout sessions and doing individual consultations with parents.
- Lynn - helping parents work through the different stressors and anger - "Stress and Anger Management" - issues they face in light of the different realities they are experiencing today.
- Ruby - working in two breakouts with parents in the area of "Adolescents and Psychological Trauma"
- Jayne and David - "Talking about a Child's Difficult Past", and "Regathering Your Children"
WHAT IS NEXT?
NEXT STOP TOKMOK, KYRGYZSTAN
Heading back to Kyrgyzstan on Sunday
with Mom, Pastor David and Jayne
- More sewing lessons by Mom
- Serving the disabled with new sheets and pillow cases - Mom's next focus with the youth sewing
- Training prospective foster parents
- Trauma training for all the staff from an orphanage
- Helping families who are in crisis
- IUCA support and board meeting
- Working with a team of leaders in and adjoining country
- Serving in Mongolia - helping the focus on permanency for children
- Completing the organization activities for the fall conference for Kyrgyzstan (Central Asia) Without Orphans
- Preparing for the next shoe delivery by Samaritans Feet - gearing up to serve over 700 people with brand new shoes; washing of the feet and prayer for their needs
- Working with local authorities to get the local foster parent program up and going
And don't forget - we just want to encourage and continue developing our Dayspring children and Jeremiah youth!
- Hiring a full time person to work with Jeremiah youth
- Make plans for our youth to have a restful and fun event with all the staff
- Renovations in our new Jeremiah Steps apartment
- Renovations at Dayspring
- Prepare for summer
THANK YOU SPONSORS
YOU ARE SERVING IN MANY WAYS ALONG SIDE OF US EACH AND EVERY DAY!
RELIEVING SUFFERING AND BRINGING JOY!