STOP FOR THE ONE IN FRONT OF YOU
LOOK THORUGH THE EYES OF GOD
LISTEN FOR THE DIRECTION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT
Part of the LAMb Team is in Mexico right now - in Mazaltan, teaching with Back 2 Back Ministries n the area of Trauma - Johanna, Adrianna, Pastor David and Jayne - all there serving and carrying forth the mission of LAMb ---- Ephesians 4:12.
Ruby is in Russia, working with leadership to strengthen an NGO that provides critical services to families in crisis, and children in need of families and safety.
|Working with Vector - building capacity to better serve|
children and families.
|Their leaders - Vera|
|Ministry of Social Development meeting - sharing ideas and opportunities|
to serve children and families in a strong and effective way.
Lynn just returned from Ohio, where he shared the work of Jeremiah House in Kyrygzstan - with a church that is the primary sponsor for the program.
NEXT? LAMb Team (Lynn, Ruby and Ruby's mother) leave for Kyrgyzstan the end of February and will be gone untl the middle of June. In this time lots is planned:
- Samaritans Feet will come and we will work together with our mission team to deliver over 500 pairs of shoes, washing feet and blessing those who will receive.
- Mom will begin sewing classes at Jeremiah House with the youth - teaching them the basics of sewing - and this will be done in our new sewing room - which will be completed by then thanks to our very competent Vlady!
- Working with the Chui youth who will be graduating this spring - helping them with the transition and bringing those needing JH into residence there.
- Conducting training with an NGO that serves Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbeckestan
- Working with Chui Oblast to design and implement a pilot foster care program.
- Continue working with Red River and Chui in the Life Skill develeopment
- Support the efforts of our team in Ukraine at ILDC
- Support the efforts of our team in Kyrgyzstan at ILDC
- Work with the local churches to bring them together for a conference in the fall for Vision Casting for Central Asia Without Orphans
- Working with local social services to identify ways of getting families for the orphans, finding permanence
- Working with churches to identify their role in working with orphans
- Doing one or more Capacity Building Events for World Without Orphans, Nepal? India?
And that is not all- but you will need to keep reading the blog for more.
We will be most appreciative of your prayers and financial support for the upcoming months.