1. Missionary in Italy - contacts youth in Netherlands - they donate funds for ticket.
2. LAMb in Canada - connects with U.S. Embassy in Kiev to get ball rolling for repatriation.
3. U.S. Embassy in Kiev - coordinates with U.S. Department of State - Health and Human Services to create a repartition plan to return Katya to Georgia.
4. NGO worker in Krivoy Rog, Ukraine contacts Social Services in Ukraine, other volunteer workers and gets Katya moved out of the orphanage where they are attempting to get her to surrender her U.S. citizenship.
5. Workers of NGO in Kiev - continue connecting with U.S. Embassy to update all.
WE THANK YOU ALL...YULIA, MAX, VIKA, PAVEL, CHERI, GREGG, OLEG, MAX S., ANNYA, OUR NETHERLANDS YOUTH TEAM, OUR EMBASSY TEAMS IN THE US AND IN UKRAINE, JOB CORPS TEAMS IN ATLANTA, FULTON COUNTY CHILDREN SERVICES, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ALL YOU WHO WERE WILLING TO GIVE KATYA A HOME! The help and support has been so amazing.
God Bless You All.
The LAMb Team