SO MANY THINGS BEFORE WE LEAVE
PLANS SET FORTH
Well, we are winding down and will be leaving in the middle of the night tomorrow, heading for Canada - at least for a short time. Today was full of milestones:
- Delivered the assessment of the agency for Tearfund - that was done in Tajikistan.
- Went with our conference team to find a venue for the fall conference - DONE and it is a fabulous conference site - gearing up for a great time with others who are serious about children being in families.
- Checked out a hotel for our international guests for the conference - GREAT find - DONE.
- Purchased a safe for Dayspring and Jeremiah Documents - DONE.
- Picked up items made by orphans from Swetie Put - DONE.
- Send final documents to for our Jeremiah apartments and Jeremiah house to be done for us - NOT DONE, LITTLE GLITCH TO BE WORKED OUT TOMORROW.
- Mom completing final sewing projects with kids from Jeremiah House - almost done.
- Pick up blankets to take home - made by Aigula.
- EVENING WITH JEREMIAH KIDS, DAYSPRING KIDS AND OUR TEAM - SHAHLEKE. GREAT EVENING!
|Clowning around at Sashleke!|
|One little one that loves here picture taken - and she is so cute!|
|Slavik is a dear one!|
|Jonabek is an amazing kind and sweet boy.|
|Vika is so smart - learning Chinese, how to cook and even do nails!|
|Altanye is quiet - yet kind and ever so helpful!|
|Dasha is such a calm child - has traveled many miles to come to a smile like this!|
Healing her little heart - one day at a time.
|Well, the Sashleke pose by mom! Just gotta do this and get this picture.|
|Then Slavik did the pose!|
|Jonabek has been moms most frequent companion for sewing - seems|
he has really taken to mom - and he says clearly - this is MY GRANDMA!
|Costa spends lots of wonderful moments with the boys. Here Aziz, Omerbeck and Costa|
are in serious conversation.
|Vika and Zukrah - love that our kids have such a good relationship with all|
|SHARON, this one is yours - made especially for you by Jonabeck!|
|These were all made by Omerbeck and are for sale. He has made four. |
They are pillow covers with a zipper side!
- Get the paperwork done on the Jeremiah properties.
- Take 40 sets of sheets and pillow cases out to Kemin Senior home - gifts from the Jeremiah kids.
- Pick up lots more fabric to leave with the kids.
- Set up kids accounts for their sewing hobby.
- Mom shops for fabric for kids.
- Last staff/team meeting before leaving.
- Make rounds and say good byes.
- Pack up.
- Head to airport - with all the emotions of leaving - yet knowing we will return in a couple of months.
A FEW MORE PICS FROM TONIGHT
22 OF US IN TOTAL