Wednesday, February 5, 2014

LIFE SKILLS IN ACTION AT DAYSPRING IN KYRGYZSTAN

DAYSPRING - LIFE SKILLS IN ACTION

Watching the children at Dayspring and Jeremiah House learn Life Skills is more than exciting - it is the reason we have pursued these projects and feel the joy when we see youth finding success, love and purpose - it is our reason for continuing.









LAMb International is committed to equipping others and teaching the skills, knowledge and encouraging the commitment to serve families and youth to know who they are  - to know they have a purpose.  We see our family at Jeremiah House and Dayspring taking time, showing love and being the adult teacher to the youth and children in their care.  We are so proud of them and the way they have joined with these youth to make a family - and lead the way for others to do the same.

Both Jeremiah House and Dayspring are solid families - giving youth a strong understanding of what a family really is.  

We are also getting ready to bring new youth to Jeremiah House - as graduation at Chui orphanage is soon to happen.  Some youth have some plans - most all have  hope, yet one boy - said - he has no hope, as he has not been permitted to study and he wants to do this.  Listen to the different dreams of some of the youth...in their own words:

"I want be a good wife and mother."

"I want my own house and have good family."

"My  best story with happy and at 2007 years I was at the hospital 3 days. At the hospital I met a  Lady This Lady every time take me at her house. And I am so happy that I can spent time at her house not at the orphanage  and eat normal home food. I am so happy this is dream of each orphan."

"I want live happy, I want marriage and have children.  I want be a programmer, I want to build the house for my mother and do for her all that she will want.  I dream give my children what that I haven’t now."

"I want to be a Happy."

"I  have big problem in my life. I am not like all children. I cant study , I can't work   May be anything can help me. My second dream study.  My third dream is : if anyone will present me a home.  I will be happy man."

We need your help - help us to help them - to be there for those we can.  As we develop strategies, teach and prepare those leaders to carry on - we need your help.  We must do what we can!  Yet, we cannot do this alone.

PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING US 
A MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION CAN EASILY BE MADE BY CLICKING ON THE 
DONATE BUTTON ON THE BLOG

NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL

No comments:

Blog Archive