Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FAMILIES NOT ORPHANAGES



This video has been on my heart for some time. Tonight - it needed said. We are returning to Ukraine on Saturday to do training and to work with our team there.

We pray you will join our challenge and reach out to the laborers in the field. This team in Ukraine needs your help, the Kyrgyzstan team needs your help. We have been greatly blessed with the support of many - generous support that is moving us quickly to our match. This is an awesome miracle and we thank you so much for caring and sharing.

Lets BELIEVE - FAMILIES NOT ORPHANAGES

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Ruby,

Thank you for all you do. I enjoyed your video. I also enjoyed getting to know you and Lynne at training. I look forward to hearing more about your work. I will make a donation to help and have already posted your blog on my facebook.

Happy Holidays!

Vickie H.

Blog Archive