No one to teach you about life...
Each day just being one of 200...
Lining up every day for food...
No momma or papa to tuck you in...
you "graduate" from the orphanage...
Where do you go?
What do you do?
Certainly you think -
I Wish I Had Been a Kid a Lot Longer
You can make a difference with our youth in Kyrgyzstan who have experienced this and worse.
We need your help as they get older and older - Let's build a strong Life Skill program together. We have the following strategies active and need you to join as one of our partners - prayer, financial support, encouragement
- Jeremiah House - residential for older boys
- Dayspring Home - residential for younger and older girls
- Step Apartment - a place to transition from Jeremiah or Dayspring and "practice" living interdependently
- Life Skill Classes - over 250 youth each week receive these classes
- Eagles Nest Life Skill Farm - a living Life Skill teaching home
- Animal care in the future
- Learning to repair things
- Preserving foods through canning and freezing
- Scouting program where you can earn badges (modeled after Scouts in North America
- Weekend and summer retreat place for youth and staff
Thank you so much - and if you decide to financially support - you can go to the buttons on the side of this post.
Jeremiah 29:11 is for you too!
The LAMb Team